miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2015

Happy New Year 2016

The new year 2016 is coming, yessss 2016!!! Do you remember when we were in 1998... so far now do you think?, I believe the time past very quickly but anyway.... we are living. I think everyone of the world 🌎🌍🌏 have a new, good, exceptional and avaricious porpuses for this new year. If you don't have any propuse😟, don't worry! I will give you some ideas, check them in the following list:

Learn a new skills
Visit a new place
Do a good deed
Read a difficult book
Write something important
Do something good
Take an important risk
Break a good habit
Try a new food
Learn English, ok.... you catch me 😣.... this is my best propuse, I swear I'll study everyday.
Create a new blog with the content you want, or if you have already one you can write more post.

Do you want to add new porpuses to my list? Be free, give me a comment in this post with your ideas!!!

Happy new year for everybody ❤

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario